Windows 10 RTM All Editions Full Version
Download Windows 10 RTM All Editions Full Version
Windows 10 RTM All Editions Full Version is here! – Windows 10 is the latest generation of one of Microsoft’s products (Windows Operating System) Which You Can Download From MasterKreatif.NET. Windows 10 comes with lots of similarities to Windows 7 including the Start menu but with faster, it starts up and resumes, more built-in security, and it is designed to work with most familiar software and hardware. Windows 10 is amazing, faster, smoother and more user-friendly system, you will never find an operating system as sophisticated and as good as Windows 10.
Windows 10 is an easy to use operating system, the Start Menu is back in an expanded form, you’ll more easily how to operate it and you’ll feel like an expert. Windows 10 is everything Windows 8 should have been such as built-in Maps, Photos, Mail, Calendar, Music, Movies and many more.
- Finally, the virtual desktops feature has been included in Windows 10. Mac OSX and Linux had this feature for ages but Windows always lacked this feature. Now users can create different Desktop environments within the same account login.
- The Charms bar has disappeared in favor of a Settings menu under the Start Menu.
- There have been huge improvements in touch UI especially the Continuum which shifts to the touch-friendly UI if the keyboard is detached from the computer.
- Windows 10 comes with a new Start Menu. It is a mixture of Windows 7 style Start Menu and Windows 8 style Start Screen.
- The Modern interface has been further integrated into the Desktop. Now the modern apps will run like any other Desktop-based app in a window or full screen if you want.
- Cortana has been more tightly integrated to the Windows 10 Operating System.
- The Alt-Tab keyboard shortcut key now doesn’t work like a task switcher. It opens up the task view where you can switch between opened apps as well as your created virtual Desktops.
- The command prompt is getting keyboard shortcuts as well!
What’s new in Windows 10:
- The Start Menu is Back
- Has more built-in security
- The starts up and resumes fast
- Fast, Smooth and extremely easy to use
- Work with familiar software and hardware
- Has more built-in Apps, and so much more.
- 1 GHz processor
- 1 GB (32-bit) 2 GB (64-bit) RAM
- 16 GB (32-bit) 20 GB (64-bit) disk space
- DirectX 9
- 800 x 600 display
- Keyboard and Mouse
How to Install?:
- Download Windows 10
- Extract the archive
- Burn the iso to DVD or USB
- Now boot and install the windows
- Choose and enter Product Key
- Activate using Windows 10 Permanent Activator
- Windows 10 (x64) (Tested)
- Enjoy Windows 10 RTM MSDN